A photography session through Kirsty Bell Photography is $200.

This includes your 60 - 90 minute photoshoot in a location agreed upon by both Kirsty and yourselves.* You will receive your CD of 20 - 30 professionally edited photographs and a letter stating the rights of these photographs belong to you.(*Distances in excess of a 30km radius to the Brisbane CBD may incur extra payment for travel costs).

Please email me at kirstybell.photography@gmail.com if you are interested in having me photograph your newborn/family/event.


Wednesday 27 April 2011

L & M's Engagement Party

Also down at the Gold Coast, I attended and photographed L & M's Engagement Party.  A lot of the ideas for occasions that I like to photograph come from things that I regret not having for myself.  My Hubby and I had an engagement party, but our memories from that night were captured with photos came from collecting a bunch of pics from family and friends after the event.  I would have loved to have photographs like these from my party, which is why I am so happy to go to these events and capture these memories for others.



No comments:

Post a Comment